Monday, January 29, 2007

danah boyd


I just discovered danah boyd.

Slow is me.

What does one say about the body of her thought?

Connected.

Unnerving.

The wire flows through her.

She has the right ear.

And probably a left ear too, judging from pictures.

One thing I am pondering that she writes about is multiple personas.

People with multiple personas are change artists.

Change artists are like graffiti artists only they've got tools and they paint on many canvasses sometimes at once and sometimes in a series.

I want to follow in the foot steps of a young change artist.

I also want to know how change artists will shape the future of identity services like OpenID and CardSpace which already provide some support for a digital identity composed of multiple personas.

Technorati Tags: CardSpace, danah boyd, OpenID

No comments: